What is a Chromecast?
Chromecast is a small dongle that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV and allows you to stream content from your phone or tablet to the big screen. You can use it to cast music stored on your Android phone to your TV. Chromecast is also compatible with devices like the Nexus Player, which makes it a great way to enjoy your favorite tunes while you watch TV.
How To Play Music Stored On Your Android Phone With A Chromecast:
1. Open the Google Play Music app on your phone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap “Cast.”
4. In the “Cast type” list, select “Chromecast.”
5. Tap “OK.”
6. On your phone’s screen, open the music you want to play. Chromecast should start streaming it automatically. If not, tap the Cast button again and select it from the list of devices.
7. When you’re finished listening, tap “Stop.” The music will stop streaming immediately on Chromecast and will continue playing on your phone or tablet.
Setting Up Your Chromecast
Chromecast is a gadget that allows you to send audio and video content from your Android phone or tablet to a TV. In this article, we will show you how to set up Chromecast so that you can play music stored on your Android phone with it.
First, make sure that you have the Chromecast app installed on your Android device. Next, open the Chromecast app and select the “Devices” tab. Locate and select your Chromecast. If you don’t see your Chromecast listed, make sure that you have updated the app to the latest version.
Now, open the music that you want to play on your TV and tap the “Cast” button in the bottom toolbar. You will now be presented with a list of devices that are connected to your home network. Select the “Chromecast” option and press “Start Casting”.
Now, open up the YouTube app on your Android device and search for a video that you want to watch on your TV. Once you find the video, tap it and then press “Open in Browser”.
Next, select the “Cast
How to Play Music on your Android Phone with a Chromecast
If you have a Chromecast, you can easily play music stored on your Android phone through the device. Here’s how:
1. On your Android phone, open the Google Play Music app.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu.
3. Tap “Cast.”
4. Select “Chromecast.”
5. Select “Your Phone.”
6. Tap the music you want to play and start playing it.
7. If you want to pause or change the music track, just press the button on your Chromecast and follow the on-screen instructions.
A Day in the Life of an Android User Who Uses a Chromecast
If you’re like most Android users, you probably have a ton of music stored on your device. Whether it’s tracks you’ve ripped from CDs or MP3s you’ve downloaded from the web, there’s probably enough music to keep you entertained for weeks or even months. But what if you want to listen to that music offline? Well, you can do that with a Chromecast.
To use a Chromecast to play music stored on your Android phone, all you need is a compatible device and some music. First, connect your Android phone to your network and turn on Wi-Fi. Then, open the Google Play Music app and sign in. (If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one free of charge.) Next, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select “Cast.”
Now, find the music you want to play and drag it over to the Chromecast icon on the bottom right corner of the screen. The next time you launch the Google Play Music app, it’ll automatically start playing on your TV. And if you have a Chromecast Audio device, you can also use it to play music from your phone. Just open the